Terms and Conditions
Before you start playing #KheloGhumoJaano, please go through the Terms and Conditions carefully in the document attached below:
#KheloGhumoJaano(Terms & Condition):
- The contest will be played on a microsite and the link to which will be posted on all social media platforms of MP Tourism like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Only Indian residents are eligible to participate in the contest #KheloGhumoJaano. Keep participating regularly.
- Winners will be selected on the basis of highest scores and the names of the winners will be declared on the social media platforms of MP Tourism.
- MP Tourism reserves the right to disqualify any of the contestants if found violating any rules without any further notice and the decision of the judges shall be final.
- In case of any dispute or difference in respect of this Contest, the decision of MP Tourism shall be final.
Steps to follow:
- In order to participate in #KheloGhumoJaano, keep visiting the website and Official social media pages of Madhya Pradesh Tourism.
- MP Tourism is not responsible for any 3rd party copyright issues.
- All rights for usage of this game are reserved with MP Tourism.
- No submissions will be entertained after the deadline.
- Inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
Each Entry must meet all requirements or it will be disqualified:
Submissions must be original work that does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party.
Promotions through this page are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any third party tool. You are providing your information to MP Tourism. The information you provide will only be used for adjudication of contest entries, and notification of winners.
Submissions must be free of profanity, nudity, drug references or depiction of drug paraphernalia, references or depiction of illegal activity, and political and religious content.
At the judges' discretion, submissions including unsuitable content or that are in violation of third-party rights (including, but not limited to, copyrights) will be disqualified.
The entrant agrees to indemnify and hold the Sponsor (if any) and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and any of their employees (collectively, the "Contest Indemnities"), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Contest Indemnities due to or arising out of the Submission, or the Entrant's unreasonable or negligent conduct during and in connection with this Contest, including but not limited to the Submission, or negligent infringement of trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation.
The entrant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor from any and all claims that any commercial, advertising, presentation, web content or any other material subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Sponsor infringes on the rights of Entrant's work as contained in any Submission.
Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning are contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified by email after the date of the judging. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that a potential winner of a contest prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner who had the highest score remaining of the eligible entries.
Sponsor (if any) reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it at any time during the currency of the campaign without assigning any reason. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual at its discretion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
The Prize shall not be transferable. No request shall be entertained in this behalf.
The Contestant agrees to provide complete and correct information with respect to his/ her identity; contact details, age, and such other information as may be required.
In case of any dispute or difference in respect of this Contest, the decision of MP Tourism shall be final.